Preparing For Our First Meeting
When you come to Roy Petty & Associates to discuss your case, please bring with you:
- Your tax returns for the last two years.
- Your 4 last paycheck stubs and an idea of what your gross income has been for the six months prior to your meeting with one of our lawyers.
- An informal list of bills.
- A statement showing what is owed on your home and its value.
- For the self-employed — we would like to know what your business income and expenses have been for the six months preceding your meeting.
- Pre-Bankruptcy Planning Forms sent to you when you book your appointment.