Employment Based Immigration
Dallas Employment Immigration Attorney
At Roy Petty & Associates, PLLC, we handle a broad variety of employer sponsored visa applications, including investor, NAFTA, employee transfer and religious worker visas. We work together with both the employer and the visa applicant to handle all the paperwork without the hassle.
Our attorneys have successfully helped many pastors and religious leaders abroad immigrate to America to pursue their ministry. We have also assisted multinational executives transfer seamlessly into new assignments in the U.S.
- E1: This visa is designed for individuals with significant education, training or ability, otherwise known as extraordinary abilities. This includes executives, researchers, managers and professionals. It can also be extended to highly talented individuals, including artists and athletes.
- E2: This visa is designed for highly talented individuals in business, science or art.
- E3: This visa is designed for skilled workers with at least two years of training or experience, workers with a degree or workers that can fill a position requiring less than two years of experience.
- E4: This visa is designed for religious ministers, retired NATO civilians and several other various and specific categories.
- E5: Investor visas are designed for individuals showing that they intend to invest between $500,000 and $1 million in the United States or create at least 10 new jobs.
- L1 and L2: Accommodate intracompany transfers.
- R: There are religious visas available for ministers and religious workers seeking to enter the country to serve in a religious capacity.
We work both with employees seeking a visa to work in the country and employers seeking to obtain a visa for a worker they hope to employ.